Friday, February 8, 2013

One Hundredth Post!

For my 100th post, I feel I should do something different. So here is one of my paper dolls I've made- it took me forever, and I hope it will be a fun treat on a dreary day. I've cut one out as a test-run, and you'll need a longer, continuous piece under him to make him stand, but otherwise he works pretty well on cardstock.

Please be kind.
The Super Bowl wore us out. Little Bit and our niece made shakers out of rice and empty bottles, which was a lot of fun. There is still glitter on the floor. On Monday I made a great spicy cheese and broccoli soup out of the leftover Rotel dip and veggies. I don't know whether it was more surprising that the idea worked, or that we had leftover Rotel dip. I got the idea from a recipe here:

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/velveeta-cheesy-broccoli-soup-51453.aspx

The week continued, with Little Bit going to kids' choir on Wednesday and howling like a wolf. Then yesterday evening he got to see Grammy and Pa for dinner. He got a compliment from the waitress at Logan's on his behavior- we'll take it when we can get it!






No comments:

Post a Comment