Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa's Nice List, self-promotion

Whatever my status before, I think I should be on the nice list after yesterday. I brought out Little Bit's finger paints first thing and got goo all over my hands (which admittedly is much better than paint- I love Crayola).


The few times the television was on, it was on Thomas the Train. And the kicker- we took a trip to Phillips Toy Mart. It is lots of fun, even just seeing what's new. It should have been risky, taking a toddler into the store, but one look at the toy trains set up in the middle, and he wasn't moving.

Thomas was set up in the center, eyes shifting from one side to the other, but in a cute, non-sinister way. Every once in awhile Little Bit would point at Thomas and look at us to make sure we saw him. Buttons along the side of the tracks controlled the windmill at the top, the gate at the road, and two children on the swings, who would begin swaying clumsily.

He didn't cry as we were leaving; he just put his head on my shoulder. It was a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment