Thursday, October 4, 2012

Occupational Hazards

While we were expecting and right after having Little Bit (when he was easier to carry), we frequently went to moving and estate sales to look for books and toys for him. (The first place we look is www.estatesales.net.) I picked up a neat knitted giraffe puppet at one sale; it needed a little TLC and is still missing an ear. I love it, but it's not been a go-to favorite of the baby.

I got it out today and almost lost a hand. Bitty thought it was hilarious, but I'm not sure if it was the voice I gave the giraffe or the fact that the dog was climbing my torso to pursue the puppet over my head. Not to repress him, but he's not going to be the the next Steve Irwin if he responds like that to an endangered animal in peril. 

No comments:

Post a Comment