Monday, September 17, 2012

Meet the Family

I've been on the hunt for Little Bit's tiny family for about a week now. Found his hiding place as he was stashing his T-Rex flashlight behind the cushion on the leather chair. So we're back in our little red house, safe and sound. 

And rocking the "mom jeans"

Last time Bitty had put the mommy and daddy peg dolls in the kitchen sink. I hope there's no hidden meaning of any kind in that gesture. 

Since we found them, the dolls have been assisting the Wonder Pets in saving a plastic giraffe. They also give Tuck the Turtle lots of kisses. Why did the Wonder Pets creators made the affectionate one the (potentially-salmonella-ridden) turtle? 

I love that Bitty gets such a kick out of his little family dolls- I can't wait to give him the one I made him for Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment