Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unnecessary roughness

No one told me we were switching from flag football to tackle around here.

It started last week when Bitty and I ended our sidewalk chalk session because of the early sunset. He followed me back inside willingly, apparently thinking I was going to let him have the chalk for the wood floors. But when he didn't get it - and while the front door was still open - he grabbed my pants, nearly dropping them in front of the neighborhood, and almost pulled me down. 

Then last night, Bitty, the husband and I were out playing with the dog, and the pup got so happy and excited that she started tackling Bitty (to his delight). Once she had him on the grass, she'd lick his face and try to burrow underneath him. I'm sure his squeals and laughter could be heard all down the otherwise quiet street. 

Looks like I'm going to have to get to the weight room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment