Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finding Fall: Officially Three!

Bitty turned three with much fanfare last month. It was a blur! He had a wonderful time in AL with his Grandma and Grandpa and got a Thomas game with penguins. I wouldn't have thought of putting the two together, but it apparently it's a pretty compelling combo.

Then our annual birthday doughnuts, with a bowling set that went over well for about three minutes. And finally, a celebration with Grammy, Pa, and a cake covered with bugs and grass. He ate the grass icing and mooed like a cow, and Mommy was his gift butler as he opened his presents and immediately wanted them all out of their packaging.

He did find time to work with Pa in the basement taking things apart. He also discovered Pa's "leaf jacket" and shooting accessories.


These could be useful while ignoring the parents.

Now it's Advent, and he's discovered the Advent calendar for the first time. The tiny doors just fit his smallest Thomas trains. We got all our decorations out today, so I didn't have time to prepare the first door, but I'm so excited about his treat for tomorrow!



He and his best friend will get these, and I'm hoping to get pictures of both of them. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my knitting looms? I found the directions here: http://www.michaels.com/Knifty-Knitter%C2%AE-Snowman/c00297,default,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment