I'm so glad the husband is setting this new Nest thermostat- I'm at a loss with it. It's supposed to learn from us. I think it's looking at me. I've been nesting in my craft room while Bitty is taking his nap. You can't tell I've done a thing in there, but it's more organized.
Little Bit has been napping since we stopped at Richland Park after running some errands this morning. He is so cute on the play equipment, and this one had a fun feature: a pipe with two megaphone pieces on the end that the kids could talk into. Several other kids played with him on the other side, and it was hilarious when they got frustrated and said, "What are you saying?!??" He was mostly repeating things he'd heard on the episode of "Pocoyo" in which Pocoyo played with his echo.
It's also cute when other kids want to play with him; he's so big, the husband and I have to explain that he's just two. One little boy wanted to show him how to do everything on the jungle gym, and later, a couple of siblings teamed up to babysit him. Such sweet kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment