Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cold Weather Looming

How much do I love my looms?

This much!

I have decided to do some stash-busting before getting into any new crafts, and I love new projects! So this week has consisted of major loom knitting to make toasty stuff for the winter.

I've needed my scarves for the last couple of days, since our heating unit met its fate this weekend. The new one is humming, and the crew was out here until 9:00 last night putting it in! I was very grateful. Especially since 70 degrees seemed sweltering this morning.

Bitty was also grateful to get back to his "reading nest" instead of having to sleep between Mommy and Daddy. I'm not sure why. He's the one who ends up sleeping on the pillows and edging everyone else off the bed.

Time to winterize the faucets and hope for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment