Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 in review, so far

Argh, been feeling terrible and spending my free time on the couch with zinc cough drops and my newest book. My husband has stepped in with dinner and done fabulously- I love Panera Bread chicken stew.

The end of 2012 was spent putting up Christmas decorations after our trip to see family in Alabama. Got everything but the tree, which at the time I thought may stay up until April, but the next day the husband had packed it away. Bitty didn't want to ring in the new year in his crib, so he got to see the ball drop with a sippy cup of water while my husband and I kissed over his head.

At 1:00AM, he was still on the couch.

On January 1, we decided to make his crib a toddler bed, as he had become adept at escaping it.


He was very interested in it, but as bedtime comes, he likes it no better than the crib. My husband and I sit in the floor beside it and read to him, but the look on his face during the stories is like that of James Bond when a super-villain is telling him about his evil plans.  

Speaking of plans, we are very excited about our Container Store arrival today! 

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment