Monday, January 21, 2013

My day off

Today was wonderful, except for my early flat tire. After getting my car to the shop, we ran around town, came back for some great leftovers for lunch, then I got several projects going.

I started on my new blanket, after finishing the edging on my first:

Then, I cut out the templates for my kitty cat finger puppets. I'll be ready as soon as I get the material! I think even the cats think I'm crazy now as I put their fur into a jar, Howard Hughes style.

Finally, I finished a painting that had been eluding me for awhile. I put a coat of blue paint on a wooden board a few weeks ago because I'd poured out too much on another project. I didn't know what to do from there until last week, when I decided to paint a scene out of one of Bitty's bedtime songs. It turned out pretty well!



No comments:

Post a Comment