Saturday, January 19, 2013

Colorful day

I usually have to wake Little Bit during the week, but when we can sleep in, he calls for my husband over the monitor before the sun is up. But I'm glad we got the day started early; it was a lot of fun, and the weather was wonderful! 

Bitty was good at sharing his Crayola color wonder gels this afternoon. He would pick a gel and put a big glob into our hands, and it was anyone's guess what the color was until we slathered it on the paper. Those little bins hold a lot more paint than I would have thought by looking at them. And I'm happy they are colorless, especially when he targeted his board book, "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?" Could he be the next Eric Carle? 

We also went to an estate sale early and found a pair of maracas, much to my husband's dismay. After Little Bit's bath, he ran around the couch and wanted to be chased with them. He would give them back to me if I snuck them back into the toy box. I may want to hide them eventually, but today, they were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment