Sunday, January 6, 2013

Seeing red

Took Little Bit to the pediatrician today because this morning he looked like he'd slept in a bee hive. Fortunately, the redness doesn't bother him a bit, and the pediatrician said it's not contagious. Despite this good news, Bitty gave the doctor and me a pretty hard time as his ears were checked; he can throw those thirty-five pounds around when he wants to.  So Little Bit and I both came back to a nap.

The quote of the weekend goes to my husband: "Just because there's something wooden at Goodwill doesn't mean you have to buy it." Looking forward to tackling those Goodwill finds now that the craft room looks beautiful again (and I've not got enough cat hair for anything, which is amazing in itself). I got my reindeer done before it went back into the attic.


I can't decide whether I made him look better or not, but at least each stroke was purposeful this time around. I'm sure he'll get some more attention before next Christmas- I'm thinking maybe a tiny sleigh in the antlers. 

And a little painting today will keep my mind off Downton Abbey, Season 3! So many spoilers online, I've not been able to get a fix. So I'm pumped!



No comments:

Post a Comment