Sunday, May 5, 2013

Colorful weekend

Little Bit learned this morning that, if you are a ticklish person, wearing a shirt is of upmost importance.

We also played with some paintings I have in the craft room. He loves to take my used palettes and pretend that he is painting with a dry brush. We had a great time lightly brushing a picture of a snowy barn; I didn't do it, so it's pretty good. It made me excited to try to paint with him tomorrow, if the weather will clear up. At Plaza Art, the teacher had us painting on cardboard, and I have several sizable pieces saved.

We had a great time yesterday with my parents and siblings, despite the fact that his nose was alternately runny and crusty. He had a big time at O'Charley's and tried to get the attention of a younger boy sitting behind him. However, then he threw up a bit, causing us to duck into the bathroom for a costume change. I think it was less his cold and more the yeast roll he was trying to gulp down in one bite. 

After they left and he napped, we drew pictures and colored, which Bitty engages in only rarely. But he  was enthusiastic about my picture of Thomas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment