Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rocky Spring

Bitty danced to my beatboxing in the bathtub Monday night. I'm glad someone around here appreciates my talents.

I spent the weekend working while the guys had a great weekend with the Alabama grandparents. Beautiful weather and lots of cruising on the boat. I know because I received lots of lovely pictures as I sat at my computer.

Here at home, he's decided that the gravel that funnels to the end of the driveway when it rains is Blue Mountain Quarry. After our walks (if we can get him to walk, since he passes the quarry en route), he'll bury his trains in the rocks and announce that they are in trouble. Rocky the Rescue Crane, played by my husband or me, can help them out, but often they go right back in. It's pretty depressing being a rescue engine on the Island of Sodor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment