Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My little Picasso

I spent the day with Little Bit on Monday, and we had a great time! We started the day with a walk through our neighborhood with the dog. It only produced one scrape, but it was over his eyebrow when he took a pretty big spill, so he spent the rest of the day looking like a prize fighter.

We made our first appearance at story time at the Richland Park Library.

http://www.library.nashville.org/locations/loc_richlandpk.asp

It featured a selection of children's books on family, and the storyteller interspersed songs and rhymes and encouraged participation. None of the books mentioned trains, so I took over Bitty's participation role as he gazed at his trains on the floor. He did enjoy the park slides however.

I think Little Bit really enjoyed his painting before lunch. It involved an old piece of cardboard, cheap brushes and paints in yogurt cups, and a plastic sheet from the dry cleaner. But he had a blast.




No comments:

Post a Comment