I love waking Little Bit up, even when he says, "No- Daddy!" as soon as I open the door. I never know what will happen! Yesterday, he pretended he had wings and ran around the living room, then convinced me to do the same. He grabbed some fabric coasters and held them to his back, making his circuit around the couch.
This morning, he'd ended up on his sleeping bag beside the toddler bed. Our dog, a six year old terrier mix, followed me into his room, and as I knelt down beside him, she decided it was time to play. She licked his face in her "play with me" stance, tail whirling like a helicopter. He woke up, tucked his face into his elbow, and cried, "Monster!"
So apparently he has a pretty low "monster" bar. I don't know if that translates in to more nightmares or fewer.
No comments:
Post a Comment