Monday, July 1, 2013

Happier and Cozier

Last weekend, I had to get something crafty done. I've got several things in the queue but nothing close to being complete. I took some old pillowcases and used primitive embroidery to memorialize one of Bitty's cutest current sayings- "Happy and Cozy."

I picked a combination of fonts on the computer, then used a transfer pen to place it at the top of the pillowcases.



Bitty was interested because I traced on a flat surface. 

Every table needs a train.
Then I chose some embroidery colors left over from other projects. I like buying baby bibs in a ready-made kit, and when I have some left, I keep the strands together. I know the colors will look good together on something else!

I chose the happiest and coziest colors- and I'm pretty happy with the results! I hope Bitty likes it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment