I'm excited about my new Clover French Knitter Jewelry Maker. And a little intimidated.
http://pinterest.com/cloverusa/french-knitter-jewelry/
Amazing stuff, and I have the beads to spare, so I'll keep at it.
It's way to hot to go outside this week, anyway. We were so spoiled this weekend with beautiful weather. Bitty went to two different playgrounds and had two very different experiences.
On Saturday we went to Nashville West, which was full of children. Bitty liked to watch the "big kids" as much as he liked to play, and he gave some of them a shy hello. A pair of sisters made it their duty to instruct him, and they let him know that the scariest slide there (a twisting tunnel slide) wasn't too fast. Call him skeptical, he's not gone down it yet.
On Sunday, just before dusk, we went to Ellington Park. There were just a few tired kids still playing, and Little Bit wanted to play on a large piece of equipment that was empty. Then he decided he was Diesel 10 and was going to smelt me and his father. So naturally I had to run up the stairs to get away from him, then slide down to escape.
Hey, I'm still fun! I just worry more about the state of my khakis while I'm playing. That's what being an adult gets you.
No comments:
Post a Comment