Little Bit is having a great week without really knowing why. We had dinner with his aunt, uncle, and cousin yesterday, and he had the best time playing with his cousin, her toys, and their golden retriever. He tested his spatial skills as he tried to get into a doll house feet-first, and he flung himself with abandon onto an exercise ball like it was an olympic sport. And I've never seen a golden retriever try to distance itself from a child; he was gregarious, to say the least.
I was very excited to complete a Pinterest experiment this morning- s'more treats.
While certainly not as good-looking as their inspiration, they were delicious, and so easy. I just spread marshmallow creme between graham crackers, then dipped them in microwaved chocolate chips and set the chocolate in the fridge. I hope his daycare enjoyed them, too!
Tonight, we continued the tradition we started on Bitty's first birthday of going to the Krispy Kreme by Baptist Hospital for doughnuts. It seems that the shop is perfectly placed for the pregnant women driving by for classes; that certainly was the case for me. Little Bit is turned around in his car seat now, and he enjoyed the lights as we drove. It was a nice trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment