Sunday, November 18, 2012

Warm and fuzzy

I had a good day yesterday with my parents, siblings, and brother-in-law. We were kicked out of our house early so the bathroom could get a coat of grout, so we made the trek to Cookeville. IHOP for lunch was a lot of fun, and Colin had a great time riding the gator with Grandpa out on the trails.

I also finished an easy fleece tie blanket I'd been working on.

And no, I'm not trying to convey any message with this print.



If you want to try it, you'll need a table top or floor space to pin the fabric together and cut the fringe. Otherwise, it can be tied anywhere, but it's bulky to carry. I found the instructions on this website:

http://www.allkindsofbabystuff.com/no_sew_fleece_blankets.html

And in a pinch, Vendian has printable rulers!

http://www.vendian.org/mncharity/dir3/paper_rulers/

It looks great, even with the uneven cuts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment