Monday, November 12, 2012

Using the Force

Little Bit started his day right in his new Darth Vader t-shirt and cape. He got so excited when he saw his new (to him) track for his cars to run at Grandma and Grandpa's- no wonder I love making him things! The latest is a Hobby Lobby mail box, painted with his name and our house number. He loves to hear the Blue's Clues mail song and check the box for letters.

Grandma and Grandpa missed a great opportunity this weekend. While we were at the mall, one of the stands had a Yo Gabba Gabba Brobee knitted hat in adult size (I thought the little guy's name was "Grobee" until I looked up how to spell it). I stated that the hat would be a hit with Bitty, but it had no takers.

While Bitty's been rolling trucks and trains, my husband and I looked at materials for the bathroom remodel and ran errands. We also got the chance to watch a two-hour movie tonight! Although we go back to work tomorrow, we picked "The Lincoln Lawyer." It was pretty entertaining, but some scenes made me feel like I was at work. Legal dramas may be ruined for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment