I stopped to fill up my car in Murfreesboro this morning on my way to work. I was the only car at the pumps, so I was surprised when an elderly man appeared next to me and asked if I was a single parent. I said, "No; have you been talking to my husband?" He laughed, explained that he had a magazine he was handing out for single parents, and gave me one anyway. I hope his future encounters are friendly- maybe that's why he picked Friday morning for his religious pamphlet trek.
I am much friendlier since I got my knitting loom, as I'm almost finished with my test run, baby-sized hat! I'm guessing it will end up on Tuck from the Wonder Pets, since it's in a scratchy white practice yarn. I love the speed I have on the loom; after ten minutes, I could see an inch of hat gathering in the middle of the circle. Are matching Fall hats and scarves in the family's future?
No comments:
Post a Comment