Friday, November 2, 2012

My wild birthday

After a bench trial yesterday, I celebrated my birthday at Chuy's with the guys. I wasn't paying a lot of attention since I was  playing with Bitty and eating chips, so I ended up with the special - super spicy enchiladas blancas. Bitty and I colored the dog family on his placemat, and he broke all four crayons in the little box before we left. Each time he'd say, "Oh noooooo!" It was a lot of fun.

We got back home for some coffee and Halloween candy, and I started to come off that adrenaline built up at the trial. We played chase around the couch and colored some, then I hit the coffee during Little Bit's bath. He was still up at 10:00 PM when I told the husband I was going to take a fifteen minute nap- that lasted until morning.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment