Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankfulness and pie


Little Bit is thankful for the truck he got this year for his birthday. Why is it that he ignores me but loves it when a creepy truck talks to him? 

And I don't think I'm in charge.
We spent a very nice Thanksgiving with my husband's parents. They took us to the Montgomery City Zoo, which was a great time. He loved the train that went around the zoo's parameter. His face screwed into a cry just as the wheels stopped turning, but it was quickly dispelled by the giraffes, who ate hay out of Grandma's hands. He was amazed. 

I named this one "Patches."


I ate too much, walked a little, and enjoyed some time reading some magazines that had been sitting on the table too long. We made the trip back today with a cooler filled with Thankgiving treats- we're ready to start the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment